Thursday, August 8, 2019

I could use some wireless point to point hardware advice

Hi all,

I am looking to upgrade our network with Unify devices and would appreciate your help on what is best to go for.

I inherited this setup and its having all kinds of issues.

I want to upgrade to 5Ghz so was thinking of upgrading the main 200 Meter link with:

Ubiquiti NBE-5AC-Gen2 NanoBeam

I am not sure that the N Router is required and possibly slowing down the throughput. Maybe replace with an unmanaged L2 switch.

I wasn't sure what to replace the CPE210s with? We dont have a huge budget but figure Ubiquiti is the way to go.

The final piece is i think the travel routers are unnecessary and was thinking maybe upgrading to UAP AC Pro so there is just an access point without the router features we currently have but don't need.

Here is the current network topology:

https://imgur.com/ZorhwS1



No comments:

Post a Comment