Saturday, July 13, 2019

VPLS Default Route and Account Policy for Sap ?

Hello guys, first of all, thanks for many in this group in the past week you helped my a lot clarifying some questions about vpls, vprn and epipe, this one will be the last one and it is over my assignment.

1- I have a vpls working between 3 sites and an ies configured in the central office "one of the 3 sites" that allows this site to go to internet, my question is how I can do to the other two sites to go to internet using the IES in the central office if this 3 sites use a layer to vpn to communicate ?

2- I am trying to configure a account policy, something to the ISP control and billing this customer, i did the following configuration, makes sense ? and how could I apply this in a SAP or customer ? thanks a lot again.

file-id 1

description "ACCOUNT"

exit

file-id 3

description "INGRESS_PACKETS"

exit

accounting-policy 1

shutdown

description "Acount_Police"

record network-ingress-packets

default

exit

accounting-policy 4

shutdown

description "This is the default accounting policy."

record complete-service-ingress-egress

default

to file 1

exit

accounting-policy 5

shutdown

description "This is a test accounting policy."

record service-ingress-packets

to file 3

exit



No comments:

Post a Comment