Friday, July 5, 2019

Technical Interview at Cisco - Part 2

This is an update that started with this post.

I had the technical interview today. It was only 10 questions and it was text based. The person giving the interview just shared her screen and had the test in word format on the screen. Most of the questions were multiple choice with a few "order" questions. It covered mostly MPLS stuff (which I've never used in production, only read about it so I was very worried). They also had some OSPF and IGMP questions. They were mostly port/protocol questions and route preference questions.

Anyway, like I said I haven't used MPLS before so I didn't answer those questions with much confidence. I honestly figured I failed when I ended the session. A few minutes later I got an email saying I passed! So now they are sending my resume to the hiring manager for the next step.

I also found out (it was on the paper) that this is for HTTS at Cisco. I understand this is for high profile clients etc but can someone give me more details about the department/team etc? Is it still part of TAC or something else?



No comments:

Post a Comment