Friday, July 26, 2019

SmartConsole R80.20 help needed with scripts and how to use them

Hey, I'm a junior FW admin and so far I've been doing FW rules in R80.20 and R77 due to some areas running on legacy walls and I would like to get into scripting because I would like to make my life easier.

I tried doing some research on my own but I've gotten nothing great out of it (info overload).

So I'm going to test my luck here and see if anyone can give a rather short, straight forward yet in-depth answer to how scripts can be used in R80.20, what languages can be used and some basic commands for collecting info to make a file that can be used for presenting reports or even creating or editing present rules.

Thank you in advanced for taking the time to explain.



No comments:

Post a Comment