Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Question about Aruba Mobility Controller Clustering?

Hi,

I am researching Aruba vMC 8.5 at the moment and I am getting a little confusion on how failover works.

I was considering to run Active-Active and load balanced with roughly 22xAP-315 across the two of them using two VRRP instances.

The part that is not really clear to me is do the mobility controllers cluster to share configurations and allow the MCs to know which one has which APs? Or are they stand-lone and you need to configure each one as independent devices?

I guess the configuration state clustering can only be achieved by having a MC Masters but I thought this was more suited for multiple site deployments are we are currently a single site.

Any insight or experiences would be high appreciated.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment