Friday, July 26, 2019

Port Forwarding. What am i doing wrong?

Any and all help is appreciated. I am literally being driven insane. Ports i am trying to open up are 27015 27016 7777 and 7778. I have a pass thru cable modem with a router. Pass thru cable modem is completely open by design and i use a plume super pods for my router/ ethernet distrubution. I assigned a static lease/dhcp ip for my one device which is 192.168.40.85. I added both the incoming and outbound rules to windows firewall and port forward reservation for the ip stated above, 27015 inbound and out bound, same thing for 27016 7777 and 7778. The ports are timing out. So i completely turned off windows firewall and now the ports are now sayong connection refused. What am i missing here? I called the isp and they say they are not blocking the ports and the pass thru modem is completely open.



No comments:

Post a Comment