Monday, July 8, 2019

How to use IPv6 tunnel in EnGenius ESR600 router?

I'm using the Hurricane Electric Tunnelbroker service, I want to add their IPv6 tunnel to my EnGenius router - but all I get is "No Internet access" for my "IPv6 Connectivity" when I disable the IPv4 protocol in Widows.

I entered the info on IPv6 tunnel endpoints that I got from Tunnelbroker into my router settings for "Static IPv6":

  • "Server IPv6 address" as "IPv6 address"
  • "Client IPv6 address" as "Default gateway"
  • "Routed /64" as "LAN IPv6 address"
  • "Googles IPv6 DNS" as "Primary and Secondary DNS"

I'm using SLAAC+RDNSS, but I haven't setup anything on the Tunnelbroker site, is that a requirement - or should it work with the IPv6 DNS from Google?

What am I doing wrong? I appreciate any help I can get!



No comments:

Post a Comment