Friday, July 12, 2019

Help IES

Hello guys, I finish a test, where I have a vpls working and to finish I decided configure a IES to simulate a internet connection, I configured my IES like that:

ies 2 customer 2 create

description "CUST_A"

interface "internet" create

address 10.0.0.13/30

sap 1/1/3:0 create

exit

exit

the port 1/1/3 is where my vpls is working:

vpls 111 customer 2 create

stp

shutdown

exit

sap 1/1/3:111 create

description "ACADEMIA"

exit

sap 1/1/3:222 create

description "ALUNOS"

exit

sap 1/1/3:333 create

description "DOCENTES"

My question is, i configured a default route in my CE point to 10.0.0.13, but what more should I configured in the CE side ? I tought in configure an IP in the CE side, but this port is a trunk port, so I cant configured...What I should do ? and to simulate the internet, I tought to put this 10.0.0.13 in the route protrocol that my mpls uses...just to simulate.. thanks a lot...



No comments:

Post a Comment