Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Recommendation for books about cellular networks?

I am an undergraduate majoring in Computer Engineering and have been hired to work as an assistant researcher at my University by of my Professors. We are going to be researching the security of cellular networks and specific technologies such as 4G, LTE etc. As the most junior in the project I feel that I need to quickly develop my knowledge in this field.

I have found lots of short technical descriptions of cellular networks and how they work on the web, but I'd love to find some more long form learning resources about mobile networks in general.

Any suggestions you have related to this topic would be welcome! Could be about the history of cellular networks, textbooks, security, 5G, anything! Even if you know some online Youtube courses that would be great.

I have quite a large budget to spend on research so fire away!



No comments:

Post a Comment