Thursday, June 27, 2019

Question on Cisco NXOS Port Channels

I am looking at my nexus 7k switches and trying to use that as a template to configure some 9k switches. Both run nexus. However on my Nexus 7k I have something like this.

interface port-channel 10 description L3 to 9K-01 ip address 10.1.0.200/31 ip router eigrp 100 ip pim sparse-mode 

And on my 9k When I try to do something similar

 interface port-channel 10 description L3 to 7K-01 ip address 10.1.0.201/31 ip router eigrp 100 ip pim sparse-mode 

It doesnt take the ip address command. Its only inputting the description field. On the 9k if i hit ip ? this is my only options.

access-group Specify access control for packets port Port policy 

I have enabled the same feature sets on both. Any ideas what I am missing?



No comments:

Post a Comment