Friday, June 7, 2019

Office has Slow WiFi. Please help

Posting for a friend of mine.

My friends small business has been having issues with WiFi speed and telephone systems. Comcast is telling him the incoming line is adequate and problems persist with their networking equipment. Networking company points the finger at Comcast saying the incoming speeds are slow and lines need to be replaced. My friend is paying for the single access point "Business 150 Plan" but is left wanting more on the performance of their network speeds.

So finally my friend had a survey done on the WiFi and received the final test reports back. Being a lamen not 100% sure how to proceed, I figured I would ask some professionals here on Reddit for advice on how he should proceed. Below is a link to the network test reports. Really appreciate any and all help with this.

https://i.imgur.com/sNo5u0w.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment