Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Need Some Help On Adding New Link and Switch

I am going to try my best to describe what I need to do and hope for some advice.

We currently have a pair of 7k switches as our Core and Building 1. We purchased a metro connection to building 2. With this connection there is 2 connections. One is active one is passive. T

I am planning to send 1 connection to one 7k the other to the second 7k.

For building 2 my thought process is that I will put 1 connection in to 1 9k switch and another into the other 9k switch. Then from there we have 4k switches that our users will connect to. I was planning to do 1 connection to each 9k from each 4k.

Here is a rough diagram of what I am trying to achieve. The photo shows 1 4k but we have multiple.

https://imgur.com/JHZLUrD

Does this seem like the best way to do it? If so Would I be doing L3 from the 9k to the 7k and l3 from the 4k to the 9k? I am hoping to do a vpc from the 4k to the 9ks.



No comments:

Post a Comment