Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I started at a new company a few months ago and I still feel like a dumbass

So I'm looking for advice. I started a new QA job few months ago and feel like I'm going through the day to get as much done as possible because there's never not a ton to do at a startup (I do not own the company). I fear that I am approaching everything with the work harder but not necessarily smarter approach. I take a bunch of notes but some things don't get documented or get lost in the rigmarole of day-to-day work. Is there anything that anyone can suggest to force myself to step back and approach problems without taking so much time that it starts holding things up? Thanks in advance.

Note: sorry if this comes across as early career advice that is not my intention. I've been working for a few years and am looking to people who may have gone through this before.



No comments:

Post a Comment