Saturday, June 1, 2019

I created a free application that has some useful network tools.

I'm a network engineer by trade, but I created an application called Igloo to facilitate learning Python for SDN and whatnot. It has some granular commands for TCP settings on Windows boxes, as well as simplified IP route/address configs and a built-in TCP port scanner. There are also simple command sets available for configuring Windows client VPNs, creating/deleting local firewall rules, and lots of other neat things.

My upcoming additions for the app will be automated server configurations and more network-related tools, like automated crypto configurations for the ASA. I'm also working on SSH client capabilities.

Igloo definitely has kinks to work out, but I'm working on it continually to make it better. Feel free to lambast it or offer your suggestions. I hope that someone finds it useful.



No comments:

Post a Comment