Thursday, May 23, 2019

What kind of video content are you looking when you are buying specific software? Trying to convince my boss to buy us a real IPAM :c

I'm not good at convincing people, so I thought it would be good to gather videos to do it for me. 2 months ago I made this thread asking aboutthe value over free software?

( https://www.reddit.com/r/networking/comments/b3shrb/opensource_ipams_vs_paid_ipam/ )

The ones that stood the most to our IT staff from the ones y'all recommended were Efficient IP and BlueCat.

We are mainly looking for a solution that performs an in-depth analysis of the DNS traffic and makes sure we have protection against all types of attacks, but personally, I think they might turn down our initiatives since we had issues with forced refreshes when we were using Infoblox.

"Formal training. If you have more than a few people who will be getting in on using the product, having a vendor managed, a thorough training course can help a lot. "

Do you think it would be good to show him a video like this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-P7WUPMy1s



No comments:

Post a Comment