Thursday, May 9, 2019

VOIP : Trunking 2 BRI interfaces

Hello /r/networking

Not sure if it's appropriate to post here such question, trying my luck anyway

I have 2 BRI interfaces connected to the telco equipment which provides a single number and 4 possible simultaneous calls (2 per BRi interface), My problem appears when I call from the outside to that number, I have "2 incoming calls" displayed in the IP phone instead of just one and to avoid this I need always to unplug the cable from one interface to receive only 1 incoming call
Created a trunk group for the BRI interfaces and tried to enable different algorithms without success, here's the trunk config

trunk group group1

max-retry 4

voice-class cause-code 34

hunt-scheme round-robin both down

any ideas guys ?



No comments:

Post a Comment