Friday, May 3, 2019

New WPA/WPA2 (PSK) SSID connects, but with "No Internet"

Hi everyone,

I have just finished setting up a new NPS server and two new SSIDs on our new domain to migrate off of our old domain / old NPS server / old SSIDS. That is all set! But, we currently have a Guest SSID that is set up differently that the others, as in it is utilizing WPA/WPA2 (PSK). So, I created a new SSID that is essentially a copy of the current (old) Guest network, but when I connect I am getting a No Internet message. When I check the Network Properties, sure enough I am not being handed out an IP from the DHCP server that I have set in the properties of the new SSID. But I find it strange since the current (old) Guest network has the same properties and is connecting just fine and handing out DHCP addresses? Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment