Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Meetup in Manchester UK, Cisco/Networking/Wifi workshop. Wed 29th May

Hi all, long time lurker here, if anyone is in the North West of England I am holding a meetup for Networking related discussions for Small Businesses and startups. It will be a non-sales event, an opportunity to meet some of your peers working in other small businesses and discuss all things networking and cloud related.

A bit about myself, I am a technical architect working for a Cisco partner, currently studying towards my CCIE Route Switch so I am happy to share my experiences regarding my studies. I will also be offering free advice around design and implementation of network infrastructure, netdevops, Cloud, Unified communications e.t.c. to those that need it, and happy to chew the fat with others in similar roles to myself.

It will be held at ziferblat in the northern quarter, starting at 6:30pm, more details below.

http://meetu.ps/e/GJ9Qm/GZVvh/f



No comments:

Post a Comment