Thursday, May 2, 2019

ISP Quote

Currently in college to get my bachelor's in IT, and one of the classes assigned a project to design/install a network for a theoretical hospital company, with 5 hospitals, 11 clinics, and a research facility(RF). All of this would be east coast USA, primarily VA/MD/DC.

My group and I are thinking 10Gb fiber lines connected to each hospital as well as the RF, but I can't find quotes for 10Gb anywhere. Does anyone have an idea of potential costs per site? Or if 10gb is overkill, quotes for 1Gb would be greatly appreciated. Even just direction would help, as several ISPs have all declined to give me a quote, instead directing me to deadends. Each of the 5 hospitals would average 2k users.

Any and all help would be appreciated, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment