Friday, May 24, 2019

Help with finding a QoS management tool and general Nexus 9k advice

I'll be setting up my first Nexus network soon and I'm in a bit of a weird spot.

In my past roles I had senior engineers to turn to that knew everything I could ever need if I got stuck but now I'm on my own. It's going to be fun.

The plan is 9300s, spine and leaf design using NXOS (no ACI), BGP internally with ECMP and BFD for redundancy/bandwidth. Palo Alto FWs in Active/Active for edge security.

I'm not asking for help with the design, I'm pretty sure I've got it all covered and I'm ready to learn what I don't know.

Saying that, if you can think of any kinks I could hit with what I've said above please let me know.

To my question, I am going to have to configure and manage QoS on this beast and I'm a bit concerned about how to do so. I've looked for tools to manage QoS config but haven't had any luck finding a good one.

Can you suggest one?



No comments:

Post a Comment