Wednesday, May 29, 2019

First job in networking field

Dunno if im breaking the rules of the sub (i've read them but still dunno), hope im not

So, i got an offer for job in networking as tech support (doing some networking support for small/medium businesses), for minimum wage in my country (my country minimum wage, not minimum wage in the field).

I dont have prior expirience and i still dont have my CCNA, nor a collage degree. Im part of the study group thats on the third part of courses (theres 4 parts), with live and online courses over netacad. Im the best student in the group (got the job offer because of that).

My question is, would you accept that job offer for your country bare minimum if you are in my position (Would you value yourself more?) or would you wait for something better?

Just want to mention, i started learning Python (via Learn Python the Hard Way), and network automatisation in Python via free course that was offered few days ago here (dunno if its too early for me to learn that but yea Im all over the place). I started with learning CCNA VPN too with Chris Andersen free udemy course.



No comments:

Post a Comment