Friday, May 3, 2019

Crazy problem not sure what is going on

First off, I am intermediate in terms of networking. Not a n00b but not an expert.

Now to the problem.

I am a teacher and 3 days ago I came into school with my personal laptop and phone like I always do. Except on this day, I was unable to connect to the school's networks. The school has a guest network as well. No one else is reporting issues. Windows 10 tells me "Can't connect to the network" and my android says authentication error.

One strange thing is that it apparently never gets to the authentication phase. I put the wrong password in on both networks and got the same message. Also, the IT guy said he did the equivalent of resetting the router. For what that's worth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment