Friday, April 26, 2019

Setting up viptela lab, issues with vbond

Ive been working at this for a while now, and I can not get the vbond device to work. I've been following this guide: https://sdwan-docs.cisco.com/Product_Documentation/Getting_Started/Viptela_Overlay_Network_Bringup/04Deploy_the_vBond_Orchestrator/04Add_Additional_vBond_Orchestrators

I go to devices>controllers and add the vonbd. That part seems to work, its obviously able to contact it since it can pull the UUID. I also see via cli on the vBond that it has configured an organization name. So I go on to attaching a template to it, i get to the end of that process and just get "scheduled, device is offline". vManage and vBond can ping each other, but I can't figure out why vManage thinks vBond is offline.
The guide ive been following seems a bit out of date so Ive gotta be missing something. Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment