Thursday, April 18, 2019

Searching for a basic Cisco teaching curriculum

I've been tasked with potentially teaching a group of blue-collar type union workers the basics of Cisco. These are smart guys, but at the end of the day they're not your typical Cisco user. They may or may not ever even actually use the knowledge; it's more about showing Team A what Team B does so that there's a better understanding of everyones roles, promoting better teamwork, etc.

To that, I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a ready-made Cisco teaching curriculum, free or paid. Course could go potentially up to 3 days, not quite CCNA level but perhaps I could take a CCNA curriculum and cut out the parts I don't need (routing, for example, it not relevant, this particular environment only cares about switching).

I'm also going to look into established IT training companies such as Global Knowledge, but wanted to see what we could do in-house first. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment