Thursday, April 4, 2019

Mobile Carrier Site Info

I recently decided to take on sales engineering at my small ISP, as we've been getting lots of low MRC orders, and I want to turn that around. I was doing some research on my companies fiber ring, which primarily serves rural communities. I figured cell sites would be a good candidate for wholesale backhaul, and thanks to this site http://www.cellreception.com/towers/ ,I found a bunch right off our ring. The thing is the only listing info I can find is the tower owner. They don't typically lease fiber, the mobile carriers are responsible for that. I talked to one tower owner and they wouldn't provide me with contact info, which is understandable as those are their customers.

My company has a big pipeline in communities with not much competition, anyone have ideas on how to get a hold of a carrier's tower management?



No comments:

Post a Comment