Thursday, April 25, 2019

[Help] Troubleshooting wireless slowness -- interference problem?

I'm trying to troubleshoot poor wireless performance in an office area. I have a copy of Metageek Chanalyzer and captured some data. Clients are really struggling on the 5ghz channel (on which Chanalyzer appears to be showing really high utilization), but also on 2.4 I thought perhaps we had too much signal in the area so I disabled a nearby WAP but still having issues (multiple client platforms).

I have over 1000 of these devices (Aruba AP-225s) and this is the only place showing an issue with connectivity. We've tried replacing the AP as well as checking the switch interface and cable.

I'm somewhat new to troubleshooting density/interference issues so would love some assistance (I've watched all the Metageek videos but still could use some help).

Here's a link to the .wsx I captured

Thanks in advance, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment