Saturday, April 20, 2019

Help out a developer!

Hello! I am not sure if this is the right place for this but I was hoping for some guidance towards the correct direction. My company will be moving into this new lot with these server boxes (three of them, one in each building) I am assuming that they were used to provide internet in the three buildings.

I was wondering where I can start research on:

-How I can get these three boxes to connect to each other?

-What they are called?

-What additional equipment and hardware I might need?

Along with any helpful information. I have attached a picture of the server with a modem and router we have installed as a start.

https://imgur.com/gallery/jJhQBIU

We have about a week and any help would be appreciated. Thank you ahead of time!



No comments:

Post a Comment