Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Flex Connect - easy they said..

They lied is how I feel.

Working on flex connect at the office. I followed a YT video and read Cisco documents but I can not make it work. No matter what I do it will not grab DHCP for wireless users from the switch it is connecting to (which is acting as the DHCP server.) Does anyone have any cheat sheets for Flex that I can use? Or perhaps help me burn the work wifi network and rebuild it.

Specifics:

SSID - made a new one, called it test, marked is for local switching/flex

NEW ap - Flex connect and set the native vlan for the first half of the DHCP network (Had to split a /24 to do this and made some people unhappy and set AP to vlan specific.

Switch - port to AP is trunk mode

Added the AP to the flex group

Far as I read this should be all.



No comments:

Post a Comment