Tuesday, April 2, 2019

DHCP issue on Fortigate

Hi everyone! Experiencing a weird behavior on my Fortigate unit from yesterday. Please help!

So, basically we are setting up a new network of /25 for a client and I'm not able to get the DHCP IP for the client's machine. VLAN tagging is proper and I can ping the subinterface IP on my Fortigate unit from my access switch. So, traffic is flowing through Core, Distribution and access switch and the moment I connect client's laptop no IP gets assigned. Tried entering the IP manually and the best part is it doesn't even take the static IP, getting the APIPA range. Also, even VLAN interface on the switch is not getting an IP when I switched it to DHCP so can't tell it's end client machine issue.

Thanks in advance. Please help!



No comments:

Post a Comment