Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Cat6 termination cost

I know you guys probably see things like this all the time, but I am a minor(16) helping my dad renovate a place. I terminate the cat6 wires, and I want to know how much I should get for doing it. I am usually there like 2 hours per day 2/3 times per week, and I have done over 30 cables(and they work). I am the only guy who does it, and I have done everyone in the building. I want to ask for like 1/10th of the normal cost, (so if it would be like $50 per hour, I would ask for $5) because I just want a little bit of compensation. I also helped put the cables in place(I sat in a dark attic for an hour dragging the cables), and I test them as well. Also, let it be known that I am dumb, and I don't know the words for these things. Any info would be appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment