Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Amateur looking forward for feedback and a slight troubleshooting with a network design

Greetings. I am a student who has taken up on network design very recently and wanted to see if I'm going on the right track with this.

Now, in the diagram I present, the four areas represent four different departments within a single company (same building/physical location).

Here is my network diagram in the link below:

https://i.imgur.com/S0oj7o8.png

I wanted to get to know about the best practices to follow when designing such networks, keeping fault tolerance and scalability in mind.

I'm also open to any suggestions and tips that can help me to get familiar with and further improve upon network design.

On a side note, I'm also having issues connecting the server (in the diagram) to the rest of the network, if that is efficient at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment