Friday, March 29, 2019

major fortnite packet loss. need help.

Im getting some major packet loss in just fortnite, everything else is good Wifi. I use ethernet but this happened without ethernet too. this all started at the beginning of season 8. I`m pretty sure the issue is Fortnite itself, and I`m not the only person with this exact 30 packet loss at least twice a minute. very annoying. Its unplayable and as a competitive player it does effect me largely. I have a video of it if you want to see I can dm.

I have tried everything ive found online, except get a new router. reply asking for more details if needed. thanks.

already posted in tech support 6 times got barely any responses. I`m tired of this internet issue and I need this shit fixed for future tournaments.



No comments:

Post a Comment