Friday, March 1, 2019

L2TP/Ipsec vpn not working one one network through windows10 build-in.

So I created my own l2tp/ipsec VPN server with Softether on my windows server 2012 r2 VPS. It works perfectly fine through windows build-in on my laptop on home internet. However when I am at school and trying to connect to the vpn it says: the l2tp connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during initial negotiations with the remote computer

I can however connect to my vpn from my phone on the school internet. A friend of mine also has a l2tp/ipsec vpn and his one works though windows build in on the school internet. But he didnt configure it himself so he can't help me out either.

Does someone have an idea how to fix this problem?



No comments:

Post a Comment