Thursday, March 14, 2019

Amazon Proxy/VPN Flag on new IP Block

Has anyone had recent success contacting Amazon to remove a Proxy flag for a newly purchased IP Block? I'm not certain if they are maintaining their own database to track known Proxy and VPNs or if they are using an outside resource, but any time I attempt to request they remove a flag, they appear to not have the ability to or at least not know how to when working with whatever tier tech support I'm reaching. My real question here is, does anyone have a reliable method for removing the Proxy/VPN flag that amazon displays when using newly purchased IP Blocks. I've tried using the contact info listed on Arin but I never receive a response to any emails sent, and going through their customer service has created weeks of frustration and no progress. It seems like a straight forward request but no matter how detailed I am, it appears my attempts aren't reaching the right people, and escalations still don't make it to the right people. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment