Friday, March 15, 2019

1815I-E-K9 APs not picking up global config from controller

I noticed an issue recently whereby i tried to SSH to a remote 1815I that i sent out to a branch office and i couldn't. After exhausting all other options i noticed on the controller the AP didn't pick up the global config and when i tried to make it AP-Specific and enable it, it said the default credentials were enabled. We have around 60 APs, mostly 702Ws and a few 3702Is and it only seems to be affecting this model.

I have a test one in my office which has the same issue and i've tried to reset the config to factory and moved it over to our backup WLC but that didn't work. Our WLC version is 8.8.111.0 which is listed as compatible with 1815Is.

I'm not really sure what else to try. Any wireless gurus out there know why this might be the case or can guide me to troubleshoot this?



No comments:

Post a Comment