Friday, February 8, 2019

WiFi USB Adapter/PCIe WiFi card purchase advise

First of all worry for bad formatting, im on mobile.

So my recently purchased TP Link Archer T9UH AC1900 WiFi Adapter broke yesterday and Im looking for a replacement.

Im not sure what the benefits/disadvantages of Wifi adapters/PCIe wifi cards are so i dont know for which type of product I should go.

My requirements on the product are the following:

I want to be able to fully access my bandwith which is 300Mbit down and 30Mbit up. (Which was no problem with the tp link archer)

Should have all modern standards (5Ghz, etc)

Distance between my PC and my Router (Connect Box from UPC/Unitymedia) is about 8m going through 1 plasterboard wall.

Cost should be 70-80€ max.

Thx in Advance for any advice!



No comments:

Post a Comment