Saturday, February 23, 2019

Tri-band Router Question!

Really not sure if this is the right place but I will ask anyway. I had a customer at work today who claimed to be a network engineer, ask me about one of the Tri-band routers we have but the question stumped me. He mentioned that they are falsely advertising the router because it is not possible for it to have a 2.4 ghz band and 2x 5 Ghz band. I tried to tell him that multiple manufacturers make them like this and he claimed the manufacturers were all lying. He said because he was a network engineer and understood how all this works that its not possible to have two 5 ghz bands at all. Is there any truth to this thinking? I haven’t used one of these routers myself so I just go by what the box and our website says.



No comments:

Post a Comment