Friday, February 8, 2019

My employer offered to pay for me to attend any I.T conference in the US | Which ones do you recommend?

**Cross posted**

In my 7 years in I.T, i have never had a chance to attend an I.T related conference. I have been to a few meetups but thats it. I got a new job at the beginning of this year and my new employer told me that the I.T department has some money in the budget for me to attend any conference that is I.T related.

**ANY conference**. I am the network admin/server admin/security admin (infrastructure engineer) so most conferences are interesting to me. Here is my current top 3:

1)Defcon

2)Cisco Live (I work a lot with cisco and have 3 CCNAs and a CCNP)

3)Blackhat

Does the community have some cool infosec/networking summits/conferences that you have heard of/attended that you recommend?

I know attending conferences can help my career (and my employers) and i want to make sure i take advantage of this opportunity this year and years to come, so this list is not for just this year.

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment