Saturday, February 16, 2019

Is it possible to get a networking job without being passionate about it? I mean it's not like coding right? It's just been a been rough finding something and I always have been a good trouble shooter and learned a decent amount of info over the years. I can excel faster than average. I mean I see

Myself going nowhere as far as making it on my own. I'm assuming cyber security isn't for me but could I get by with seeing networking as a labor kind of job in a small sense? Is networking in demand? What would I be doing? I mean I have an idea but an example would be taking care of a company's network kinda sorta? I already know a decent amount. I wouldn't mind completely surrounding myself with it and learning way more I'm passionate to an extent but nothing crazy. I just feel as it's enough to get by and enjoy the work and learning/troubleshooting. Thanks. I'm assuming nothing else computer related would be recommended. What about working from home? Should my first step really be comp tia?



No comments:

Post a Comment