Wednesday, February 20, 2019

How to increase firewall/VPN skills?

Hello All,

As the title suggests what's the best route to accomplish this? I Currently have my CCNA and working as a sys admin but don't get to touch the networking gear. My career goal is to become a network engineer, I am going to pursue my CCNP:RS, but wanted to get an idea of how firewalls and VPNs work as i believe this is a great skill to have since VPNs are everywhere.

CCNA did touch up on these but i still don't feel knowledgeable about them. Since i have my CCNA, should i maybe branch off before diving into CCNP with lets say a Palo alto cert or something like that? I def want to learn this technology but also want have something for the resume.

Look forward to hearing your suggestions!

Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment