Friday, February 8, 2019

GSM to SIP gateway suggestions for failover in the UK, Mitel PBX

Hello,

I need to sort out the possibility of GSM failover in the UK for Mitel PBXs in hospitality. I'd like failover available for inbound on our SIP lines. Where the SIP fails, it will hunt on to a couple of mobile numbers. Possibly allow a dial prefix to dial out over them when there is an issue, or use the expensive route warning option on the mitel routes.

I've started looking and not reached out to anyone yet. Seen sites like https://www.voip-info.org/voip-gsm-gateways/ with tons of products to look at.

Does anyone have any experiences to share? Or products to recommend before I dive into this seriously and invest time?

Any advice on devices that support good monitoring as well would be appreciated. SNMP I guess would be the preferred method here.

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment