Thursday, February 7, 2019

Anyone have any experience with a CXR Larus Tiempo bits clock? Trying to get NTP out of it.

I work for a telco. We have a CXR Larus Tiempo 6400A for a bits source for our voice switch. I am trying to use it as an NTP source for our network but am having trouble getting time info out of the NTP network port.

I noticed that under General Settings there is an System Operation Mode with 3 options one of them being Clock Distributor. It's currently set to BITS.

I am thinking correctly for the NTP to work I would have to set the system mode to Clock Distributor? I can't to BITS and NTP out of one unit?

I have not been able to find any documentation about this device and emailed the manufacturer with no reply.

Anyone have any experience with this?



No comments:

Post a Comment