Friday, February 8, 2019

ADSL Telephone line wiring help needed.

I don't know if this the correct subreddit first of all but I am trying to attach a telephone extension to downstairs. This is socket I have that goes into another socket that has the main cables in it. Now the main cables are good since internet is working but I need some help to know in which way to attach the wires for the extension for telephone line. The imgur link below has whats socket I have and what wiring I had in the extension, everything labeled. Also one of the cables was 100% never connected to anything.

Side notes: Other side of the extension is good because it was untouched. I live in Malta which I think we use UK standard if that helps.

Pictures of what I have: https://imgur.com/a/b9Qkq0Y



No comments:

Post a Comment