Friday, January 18, 2019

Windows Server 2016 Direct Connect Connection Error Message

I am successfully able to implement Direct Connect for maybe a couple of minutes/hours when all of a sudden no one is able to connect. As I run through the configuration wizard as I am curious I receive the following error message on the Remote Access Server Setup part (Step 2).

"A connection cannot be established to server ..... Verify network connectivity."

What's strange about this error message is I simply close out of Remote Access Management and relaunch it and I am able to see all of the info I have put in.

Anyone seen this issue before? I'm thinking either this is a Microsoft Framework issue or somehow the Ethernet Adapter isn't being read correct. I have an image available if asked for.

Also going over the basics..

  • I have internet connection
  • Able to ping out anywhere connections established
  • Dashboard shows all green lights and configuration distributed successfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment