Thursday, January 31, 2019

silver peak sd-wan issue: ISP underlay tunnels fail and return in under 1 minute regularly.

Been working with support for a while, and since they don't provide a community I thought I'd ask here.

starting with code 8.1.7.14 my ISP tunnels seem to fail regularly. They go down for less than a minute. I've monitored latency/ping and all are within acceptable values. Support is telling me it's poor network, but this is occurring between 8 sites at different times, and there's no issues with internet access at the times the tunnels fail.

Has anyone experienced this? Support had me change "Quiescent tunnel keep alive time" from 60 to 1 but that hasn't had any effect. I've been asked to change "Enable IPsec Anti-replay Window" to disable and as soon as I find that setting I'll change it.

I've since upgraded to 8.1.7.15 but this issue has not improved.



No comments:

Post a Comment