Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Palo Alto Syslog Forwarding... broken after upgrade?

Hey /r/networking,

I hope everything is going well. I have a bit of an odd question. Over the weekend a separate team upgrade our Palo Alto Panorama system to its latest version. I'm not sure what happened but it seems to have knocked off Syslog Traffic Logging.

I'm no longer seeing those logs in my Syslog-NG collector. So far everything looks alright. The Syslog server is set to the correct destination. Traffic logging appears to be enabled and allowed through the firewall. And it looks like Traffic Logging is tied to the correct Syslog profile.

Any advise on what I should focus on next? I'm a noob in the Palo Alto world. Still learning about the system.

Thank you in advance for your advice,

acebossrhino



No comments:

Post a Comment