Friday, January 18, 2019

New Cisco NCS 2006 shelf and CTC disconnects over and over

Hey guys,

Not sure what is going on here, trying to turn up a new NCS 2006 / TNCS cards, directly connected to the shelf with my laptop and I can’t get it to stay connected long enough to even put the XML config on. The chassis stays pingable but I keep getting the disconnected message, I can reseat the card and reboot and connect again for a short while and then disconnects, all the while still pingable from my machine. Thought it was my laptop so I brought another one in today and still doing the same thing after fresh OS and java 1.8 setup on that machine.

I’m missing something silly, but hoping you guys can give me a missing clue as it’s proving hard to troubleshoot when my only course of action is rebooting the chassis to get connectivity again.



No comments:

Post a Comment