Thursday, January 24, 2019

Looking for modern-time networking books

Hello community,

I have recently given a Virtual Lab administrator position in my current job, so I'm the guy responsible for troubleshooting and setting my team's lab environment. I have only basic networking and subneting knowledge, so I am looking for some book/s who can cover real life companies topologies.

To make it more clear, the networking concepts that I am dealing with every day is proxy (working for security company) HTTP/HTTPS, DNS and generally any type of networking connection that Virtual Machines have in Virtual Lab.

I was thinking of buying books related to CCNA, but CCNA covers wired networks, so I can't find any similarities with my actual tasks. I am NOT even dealing with virtual switches and routers or with subnetting, so would CCNA material would be a good study for me or is there something more useful to what I am looking for? Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment