Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Is there a future scope in cisco collaboration?

I have just graduated from engineering and started working in a small networking company. The company I work for are premium partners of Cisco, so I am getting trained in Cisco campus itself. When I started my training I thought I'll be trained in IP, but our project is on Cisco collaboration it seems, so I am being trained in Cisco collaboration (voice over IP, ccna voice).

So my question is that I'm being trained on Cisco product and also their technology, will I have good future in Cisco collaboration?

What if some day Cisco end these products (WebEx, IP phones), what will happen to my job?

What do you guys think about this field?

Please give me your suggestions and views.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment