Friday, January 25, 2019

Interview presentation on the topic of 'The benefits of SDN in the SDDC'

Hey /r/networking,

I'm currently interviewing for a position and part of the hiring process is to present to the panel on the topic of 'The benefits of SDN in the SDDC'. I've already started white boarding some ideas, however so far I've mainly been focusing on the technical benefits such as E/W routing, stretched L2/VPN, hybrid cloud extension and micro segmentation. I also have plans to address some business advantages such as automation and cost savings due to not having task-specific hardware devices.

I'm really looking for some input from the community for pointers on topics, resources I can consume, and really any assistance or guidance you can provide, please.

The audience are Sales Engineers, Account Executives and their tech-savvy Managers. I have 20 minutes maximum, and it's vendor agnostic.

Thank you in advance for any input you can provide.



No comments:

Post a Comment